What is Periodontal Therapy?
- Do you suffer from swollen or puffy gums?
- Do you struggle with bad breath that doesn’t seem to go away?
- Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?
- You may be suffering from gum disease. Periodontitis is a serious gum infection that damages your oral tissues and can destroy the jawbone. It is common but fairly preventable. Periodontitis can lead to tooth loss and is a risk factor for heart and lung diseases. Find out today how we can help you!
- We provide periodontal therapy, a type of conservative or non-surgical treatment for patients experiencing these symptoms. Our goal is to control and manage periodontal diseases without the need for surgery. Ultimately, it helps restore optimal gum health, which, in turn, helps keep tooth loss at bay.